HOME \ CLUBS & ASSOCIATIONS
Old Students Association of EMEA (OSAMEA)
The purpose of the OSAEMEA is to actively support the mission and educational objectives of the EMEA College and to maintain a relationship with its alumni.
The Old Students’ Association operates as a charitable, benevolent and philanthropic institution and does not operate for profit or pecuniary gain.
Aims and Objectives
The aims and objectives of the EMEA College Old Students’ Association is to encourage alumni to maintain links with the College and with each other, in order:
- To promote more effectively the welfare and interests of the College and its alumni.
- To support the College's aims and objectives and uphold its reputation as ambassadors of the College.
- To participate in activities contributing to improvement of infrastructure& Academic activities of the EMEA College.
- To institute prizes and scholarships to students - for merit , and financial aid to the poor and deserving students of the EMEA College
- Help identify those alumni who have made outstanding contributions to their profession and/or society
- To establish mutually beneficial relationship between the College and its alumni and to bind the alumni more closely together
- To assist in developing financial and other resources for the College and the Old Students’ Association
Mr. Abdurasaque. P.M is the teacher in charge of College Alumni.