Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Qualification||:||MA (History) MA (Political Science) M. Ed|
|Teaching Experience||:||4 years|
|Publications||:||• ‘Management of Common Mental Health Problems: Sensitization to Children’s Needs’ in Conflux Journal of Education, A peer reviewed international journal (ISSN 2320-9305, Vol. 1, Issue No. 2), published by NAS Publishers, Kerala, India July 2013:
• Learning Style Preferences and Educational Commitment of Tribal Students in Secondary Schools of Malappuram District”, a peer reviewed national journal Endeavors in Education published by Farook College Publishers, Kerala, India, June 2011
|Papers presented||:||• Presented a paper on “Ethno history of Tribes in Kerala. A case study of Chola Naikans” in Indian History Congress session held in Mumbai 28th to 30th December, 2012
• Presented a paper on ‘Inclusive Education among Tribes- a Myth? in the National seminar on Quality expansion and inclusion in Indian Higher Education, conducted by the Department of Education, University of Calicut on 03-02-2011
• Presented a paper entitled ‘Perspectives in Critical Pedagogy and Issue based Curriculum ’ in the National seminar cum workshop on ‘Modern Pedagogies and Contemporary curriculum’ organized by Ansar Training College for Women, Perumpilavu, Thrissur on 7th & 8th March 2011.
• Presented a paper entitled ‘Teaching Strategies for Children with Learning Disabilities.’ in the Two day National Seminar on ‘Educating Teacher Educators for Diversity’ sponsored by UGC on 15th and 16th September 2011, Organized by government college of teacher education, Calicut.
• Presented a paper entitled ‘Teachers under Stress: Factors Influencing and Coping strategies ’ in the UGC sponsored Two day National Seminar on ‘ Self Esteem and Mental Health Promotion among Teachers’ organized by SNM Training College, Moothakunnam in collaboration with Department of Psychology, Union Christian college, Aluva on 4th and 5th August 2011.
• Presented a paper on “Historical Analysis on Educational Development of Kerala: A Case Study of Basel Evangelical Mission. In the Inter National seminar on “A Revisit to Indian Education: Evaluation ,Innovation, Internationalization” conducted by EMEA Training College& IFELT(International Federation for Effective Learning and Teaching).on 19-3-2014.
• Presented a paper on “ENCOUNTERING COLONIAL AUTHOROITY: THE CASE OF KURICHIAS OF WAYANAD”. In the UGC sponsored National seminar on Anti colonial movements on 18th 19th c IN MALABAR conducted by the Department of History, PSMO College, Tirurangadi .
• Presented a paper on “E–LEARNING: A POTENTIAL TOOL FOR ENSURING ACCESS TO QUALITY EDUCATION – A CASE OF INDIAN SCENARIO” in the National Seminar On “Institutional Quality Improvement: Role of Information and Communication Technology” Conducted By St. Mary’s College, Thoothukudi on 31st Jan & 1st Feb, 2014
|Seminars or Workshops attended||:|| National Seminar cum Workshop on ‘Modern Pedagogies and Contemporary curriculum’ organized by Ansar Training College for Women, Perumpilavu, Thrissur,
7th to 8th March 2011.
National Seminar on ‘Quality Teacher Education for Sustainable Development’ organized by unaided training college principal’s association, Calicut University region, 22nd to 23rd February 2008