A home away from home!. It is a two storied building with spacious rooms for providing accommodation facility to 200 students and is designed to provide an ideal environment conducive for academic pursuit. The hostel is located in the north east side and adjacent to the college campus. Major facilities include dining halls, uninterrupted water supply, reading halls, internet connection, indoor recreation, television, hostel office, guest room and mess within the hostel premises. The mess has a centralized modern kitchen and dining room. Special menu will be introduced and served in the mess on all important religious festivals.
General Facilities Room
There are 2 floor in the main block with capacity of 50 rooms.Each room can accomodate 4 students.
A guest room is attached to main block with two bed capacity.
One spacious dining hall with seating capacity around 50 students at a time with kitchen equipments such as
- Steam Boiler
- Stainless steel steam cooker
- Commercial Grinder
- Water Cooler
- Students seeking hostel accommodation are required to give a written request countersigned by their parent guardian.
- Students who wish to be residents shall strictly abide by the rules and regulations precribed by the Management.
- Inmates of each room are jointly and severally responsible for the furniture, fitting, etc. and any damage to the Hostel property is recoverable from them.
- Guests or outsiders are need permission from concerned authority to entering the hostel.
At the time of admission to the college and hostel, parents should accompany their wards compulsorily.