- Basics in German Language
- Survey Research and Data Analysis
- NCC ‘B’ Certificate
- NCC ‘C’ Certificate
- Parliamentary Proceedings
- Entrepreneurship Skill Development
- Political Crisis In West Asia Case Of Arab Israeli Conflict
- Research Writing
- Familiarization of Basic Tools
- Software Development
- Return Filing - Income Tax & GST
- Solid Waste Management
- Basic Android Applications
- Word Processing and Data Entry
- Basics in Spanish Language
- Basics of Logistics Management
- An Introduction to English Literature
- Project Identification and Business Idea presentation
- Basics in Project Preparation and Research Writing
- Microbiological Analysis of Packaged Drinking Water
- Startup Management
- Toxicology of Food Additives
- Computerized Financial Accounting
- Professional English-Arabic Translation
- Nutritional Toxicology
- Kerala Tourism and Heritage Studies
- ISI Guidelines of Water Quality Analysis
- Film Appreciation
Return Filing - Income Tax & GST
P.G. Department of Commerce, Emea college of arts and science. Kondotty offers 30 hours Certificate Course on Return Filing (Income Tax & GST).
The main objectives of the course are:
- To Equip Students with the specialized knowledge in the field of Taxation System.
- It provides opportunity to learn Indian Taxation System and enhance their skills in the field of Taxation.
- Equipping the students for career in various vocations.
- Equipping the students for Self-Employment and application oriented jobs in Government, PSU’s, Private Organizations
COURSE DURATION: 30 Hours
ELIGIBILITY: All B.COM. & M.COM Final year students are eligible.
Assessment of candidates will be done through theoretical assignments, projects & practical examinations after completion of each module. All successful candidates will be awarded with certificates.
Module 1 (7 hours)
Introduction of Tax (Direct and Indirect) .Tax Resident (Resident and Non Resident) Sources of Income, Deductions and Gross Total Income, Tax Filing (Introduction)
Learning outcomes: After successful completion of this module candidate will be able to understand the basic structure of Direct Tax.
Module 2 (7 hours)
E-Filing, Filing up income tax returns by various types of assesses and documentation.Tax Planning, Avoidance and Evasion. Double Taxation Avoidance Penalties and Prosecution
Learning outcomes: After successful completion of this module candidate will be able to file return of various assesses.
Module 3 (8 hours)
GST (Introduction), Filing of GST return i.e. GSTR-1,2,3,4 etc. GST Payments Invoice under GST
Learning outcomes: After successful completion of this module candidate will be able to differentiate between Direct and Indirect Tax. This module also helps to figure out the basic structure of GST.
Module 4 ( 8 hours)
How to compliance with GST portal? How to get a firm registered under GST Act, 2017? How to file Various GST returns? How to file revised returns? How to file rectified return? How to work with electronic ledgers?
Learning outcomes:- After successful completion of this module candidate will be able to process their GST through E-Resources.
The student shall be required to write a Project Report based on the case study of any aspect of either of Income Tax or GST. He/She shall focus on a particular problem area and prepare a report based on the study of the course by taking one particular problem faced by the different assesses.
Salient features of certificate course
- Theory and Practical session as per curriculum
- Lectures include entire process of Filing of Return and Evaluation Process.
- At the end of course candidate will be able to file the Income Tax return of Direct Tax & Indirect Tax.
- A certificate will be issued to the successful candidates
Mr. ABOOBACKER SIDDEEQ K.C